What We Do
- We advise and support the university's international community of students and scholars.
- We work with relevant government agencies on matters relating to our international community.
- We strive to educate and collaborate with university colleagues.
- We advocate on behalf of our population regarding immigration, cross-cultural and personal matters.
- We contribute to intercultural awareness via educational, social and cross-cultural programming.
Location and Hours
The Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) is located on the first floor of Coxe Hall, between Lamberton Hall and Williams Hall.
Our on-campus mailing address is Coxe Hall 102, OISS. Our off-campus mailing address is 32 Sayre Drive, Coxe Hall, Bethlehem, PA 18015.
You can also contact us at (610) 758-4859 or email@example.com.
OISS is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Scheduling an Appointment
We are unable to accomodate walk-ins at this time. To meet with an advisor, please schedule an appointment in iHome (under General Services).
- Nearly 1,100 international students and scholars are proud to call Lehigh home.
- The leading countries of origin for students and scholars are China, India and Iran
- Lehigh’s international population is mostly concentrated in the P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science and the College of Business and Economics.
- The majority of the university’s international population holds an F-1 visa.