What We Do
- We advise and support the university's international community of students and scholars.
- We work with relevant government agencies on matters relating to our international community.
- We strive to educate and collaborate with university colleagues.
- We advocate on behalf of our population regarding immigration, cross-cultural and personal matters.
- We contribute to intercultural awareness via educational, social and cross-cultural programming.
Location and Hours
The Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) is located on the first floor of Coxe Hall, between Lamberton Hall and Williams Hall.
Our on-campus mailing address is Coxe Hall 102, OISS. Our off-campus mailing address is 32 Sayre Drive, Coxe Hall, Bethlehem, PA 18015.
You can also contact us at (610) 758-4859 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OISS is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We welcome walk-in visitors during select times.
|Table Header 1||Walk In Hours|
|Monday||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Wednesday||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
If you have issues or concerns that will take longer than 15 minutes, please schedule an appointment with an OISS advisor so we can better assist you. Please do not come to your appointments with friends or in a group.
Facts and Figures
- More than 1,100 international students and scholars are proud to call Lehigh home.
- The leading countries of origin for students and scholars are China, India and Iran
- Lehigh’s international population is mostly concentrated in the P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science and the College of Business and Economics.
- The majority of the university’s international population holds an F-1 visa.
Read the full Fall 2017 International Enrollment Report (pdf).