Transfer Students

International students who are currently an F-1 visa holder at a school (high school or college) in the US must have their SEVIS record released to Lehigh before an I-20 from Lehigh can be issued.  To initiate the SEVIS transfer-in process, please log in to iHome and click on New Students.