Menu Side Navigation Close

International opportunities for undergraduate students are managed out of the Study Abroad Office, whereas international opportunities for graduate students are usually managed by individual departments and colleges.

Graduate students interested in learning more about international opportunities should first contact their academic advisor, department or college before reaching out to the Study Abroad Office for additional guidance.

The Office of International Affairs does offer Doctoral Travel Grants for International Connections for  doctoral students who need financial assistance to travel abroad for work related to their research.

The Lehigh University International Travel Advisory Committee (ITAC) is responsible for oversight of issues related to safety and logistics of Lehigh-sponsored international travel involving students at the graduate or undergraduate level. All students traveling will work with ITAC and the Study Abroad Office for approval of the international experience, student eligibility, and to receive pre-departure training and information related to health and safety services and protocol.