Do you work in an organization based outside of the USA doing work that could engage students? Could your organization benefit from a bright, motivated Lehigh student working on specific projects? Are you interested in mentoring young professionals while expanding your organization’s future recruiting or fundraising network?
The Iacocca International Internship Program (IIIP) partners with organizations around the world interested in hosting Lehigh students virtually and/or in-person. Organizations can be NGOs, multinational companies, government agencies, institutes of higher education, etc as long as the student’s work is based outside the United States. There is no cost to the host organization and IIIP provides support before, during and after the internship to ensure student success.
Host Organization Responsibilities
- Design an engaging, meaningful work experience for students (please review past student reports to see the type and variety of positions offered)
- Identify on-site supervisor with some degree of English language proficiency
- Coordinate in-country or virtual logistics in conjunction with IIIP staff
- Provide weekly feedback to the intern and complete a final evaluation for the program
- Maintain a Commercial General Liability Policy (CGL Policy)
- Sign the International Internship Agreement (pdf)