Iacocca Global Village 2018 program dates: June 23 through July 28, 2018.
The Iacocca Global Village for Future Leaders is an intensive, five-week program on the campus of Lehigh University that teaches adult professionals business, entrepreneurial and leadership skills while preparing them to thrive in a global community. Villagers will learn and live among a culturally diverse group of more than 75 peers from more than 35 countries.
- form business partnerships with a GV Alumni global network of 2,122 leaders from 139 countries,
- develop your teamwork and entrepreneurial skills,
- increase global business knowledge and cultural understanding levels, and
- focus your career path while working with Iacocca staff to map an experience-based plan for success.
While living in a microcosm of the world wide community, Villagers develop a customized schedule of learning experiences that:
- increase knowledge of business and industry,
- teach, enhance and apply leadership skills,
- develop entrepreneurial thought and action,
- build and nurture powerful global networks,
- develop and focus career path objectives, and
- explore and leverage diverse environments.