The Global Union is a coalition of student clubs and organizations with a focus on intercultural education and collaboration. We welcome new clubs to join at any time.
The benefits of GU membership can include:
- Funding for events
- Participation in International Education Week events
- Networking with like-minded clubs and club leaders
- Email and social media blasts to students, faculty and staff to help market events
To apply for membership:
1. Complete the Global Union Member Club Application
2. Selected clubs will be invited to attend a GU E-Board meeting to present. Your invite will come via email.
3. Prepare a 5 minute presentation to describe your club and how it fits with the GU mission. Five minutes will also be held for the GU to ask questions.
4. The GU will review and discuss your application and presentation and notify you within 1 week of your GU membership status.
- Appointing a GU Representative who will attend our monthly Rep Board meetings
- Hosting one internationally focused educational, cultural or social event per semester
- Failure to attend Rep meeting may lessen your ability to aquire funding and promotion for your events, and may ultimately result in membership suspension or dismisal.