Introduction to Healthcare Systems Engineering
August 7, 2020
Ana-Iulia Alexandrescu-Anselm, Director and Professor of Practice
Program director Ana-Iulia Alexandrescu-Anselm provides an introduction to healthcare systems engineering at Lehigh University. This emerging cross-disciplinary field that combines expertise from across engineering with economics, health policy and information technology.
Whether you choose the 30-credit master’s degree or 12-credit certificate option, with HSE at Lehigh University, you will:
- Learn how to use design thinking as a process for problem solving
- Gain the technical skills to analyze healthcare systems, identify inefficiencies and propose solutions that improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare
- Work with industry partners to solve real-world problems in the healthcare field
- Get access to professional and career development opportunities
- Graduate with a versatile skillset that will open up rewarding career opportunities in many areas of healthcare
The full program is available on campus or online.