The Office of International Affairs enables members of the Lehigh community to contribute to the global community by fostering an understanding of the world and their place in it, cultivating an open-minded approach and readiness to engage difference, and establishing a sense of civic responsibility to the world as a whole.
We drive Lehigh’s international strategy. Our 10 offices and programs encompass inbound and outbound mobility, partnerships, fellowship advising and leadership education, and engage individuals from high school to post-graduate. This report outlines some of our recent work.
Download the report (pdf) for updates including:
- Education Abroad by the Numbers
- Our International Community
- Students Awarded Nationally Competitive Fellowships
- Lehigh Launch: A Unique Learning Experience
- Virtual International Exchange Community of Practice Supports Teaching Innovation
- Global Village Celebrates 25 Years
- Iacocca Leadership Speaker Series Launches with Sylvia Acevedo
- 2022 Faculty Internationalization Grant Recipients
- Global Citizenship Conference Focuses on Listening as a Skill for Collective Wellbeing
- Lehigh Joins Historic Visit to Greece
- UN Youth Representative Advocates for Women’s Rights on Global Stage
- Updates from Lehigh in India