The Office of International Affairs is committed to continuing to support the global engagement of Lehigh students, faculty and staff even as the university takes steps to ensure the safety of our entire community.
The information below is based on current university recommendations. Additional updates may be necessary as the COVID-19 situation evolves. Please continue to check Lehigh’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information Center for up-to-date information.
The Office of International Affairs has limited staff on campus for the fall 2020 semester. This includes:
- Fellowship Advising
- Global Citizenship Program
- Global Partnerships and Strategic Initiatives
- Global Union
- Iacocca Institute
- Iacocca International Internship Program
- International Center for Academic and Professional English
- International Students and Scholars
- Study Abroad
- United Nations Partnership
Coxe Hall is open Monday - Thursday, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, and staff at the front desk will be available to answers questions. If you want to contact a specific office, we are available by phone, email, video call or chat. Read more about how to get in touch with us below, or contact an office or program directly to learn more.
Global Citizenship Program
Contact: Angelina Rodríguez, PhD
Director of Global Citizenship Program
Professor of Practice
Available on campus by appointment only
For questions about tutoring, testing, workshops and program questions and concerns, drop in during main office walk-in hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a virtual appointment with the ICAPE Director, Dr. Mark Ouellette, at email@example.com. To schedule individual conferences with your teacher, email the specific teacher.
ICAPE Main Office Walk-in Hours
Wednesdays 10:00 am-12:00 pm; 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Thursdays 10:00 am-11:00 am; 1:30 pm-4:00 pm
Virtual Main Office Hours
Mondays-Fridays 9:00 am-5:00 pm by appointment
Appointments with ICAPE Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
One-on-one advising appointments through Zoom. Students can set up these appointments through iHome or email.
- Phone (voicemail) for urgent issues: (610) 758-4859
- CHAT with us on the web for quick or general questions and those just getting started.
Daily M-F 9am -5pm
- INDIVIDUAL ADVISING Make an appointment to meet with a study abroad advisor: lehigh.edu/go/appointment
- ZOOMED OUT? Walk and talk! Ready to chat with an advisor, but you’ve had enough zoom? Schedule a phone call and chat with us away from screens! Take a walk, do some stretching, or grab a coffee.
- Are you in a different time zone? No problem - get in touch if you need to connect outside of LU regular business hours.