Eligibility requirements vary depending on the program.
You are eligible to study abroad on a Lehigh faculty-led program when you meet these criteria:
- Must be a full-time student enrolled at Lehigh or another post-secondary school the semester prior to studying abroad
- Good academic standing at the time of application to the program
- Must not be on disciplinary probation the semester prior to participation or during the program
- Must meet individual program prerequisites. Please refer to the individual program websites for details on prerequisites.
You are eligible to study abroad for a semester or year when you meet these criteria:
- 2.7 GPA or a 2.7 average over the last two regular (spring or fall) semesters
- Good disciplinary and academic standing
- Full-time enrollment status the semester prior to studying abroad
- Have completed at least three semesters (36 credit hours) of college-level coursework
In rare cases, students who do not meet these criteria may petition. Learn more about petitioning here. In addition to the above requirements, students must meet all eligibility requirements for the program provider or university program to which they apply.
Summer Partner Programs
Eligibility for summer programs that are not led by Lehigh faculty is determined by the individual program. Please check with the program provider or university to which you are applying.