Lehigh is an international university. Our faculty members and graduate students collaborate with colleagues in more than 55 countries. Our students take advantage of more than 250 study abroad programs in more than 74 countries. And this fall, we welcomed a record number of international students—almost 10 percent of the Class of 2019 and half of our graduate student body.
We are dedicated to further globalizing Lehigh’s mission of advancing learning through the integration of teaching, research and service to others through a systematic and sustained engagement between the Lehigh community and the world at large. Our overall goals are to make the Lehigh community international and to expand Lehigh’s footprint abroad. To meet these goals, we're focused on:
- establishing and sustaining international connections,
- expanding international experiences for both undergraduate and graduate students,
- making Lehigh a destination for international faculty, students and visitors, and
- internationalizing our university.
The following reports chronicle Lehigh's work to become a truly international university.
- Getting to Global Lehigh (2007)
- Lehigh International Portfolio (2009)
- Update on the International Portfolio (March 2012)
- Update on the International Portfolio (September 2012)
- Lehigh's Return on Investment in Internationalization (2013)
- Facts about the Office of International Affairs, July 2009 - April 2014 (2014)