The Driver/Office Assistant /General Support positions are an amazing way to be part of one of the most EXCITING opportunities on Lehigh University’s campus in the summer of 2017. Join the staff of the Iacocca Institute as we work with a microcosm of the entire world, as 90 young professionals from 45+ different countries will gather for the Global Village for Future Leaders of Business and Industry http://global.lehigh.edu/iacocca/globalvillage program.
There is no set number of work hours per week.
Drivers/office assistants/general support needed for summer
Flexible hours- $9.00 per hour, June 5 through July 31
- Must have a valid U.S. license with an acceptable driving record for at least 2 years.
- Must drive a Lehigh University van in the execution of duties.
- Drive University vans to local venues, bus terminals and airports.
- Assist in pre-Village setup and post-Village packing up of dorms and temporary office relocation
- Administrative office duties
- Assist with the setup of guest rooms used for executives, facilitators, and panelists
Ten positions are available. This position has extremely flexible hours. We can schedule your work hours around classes.
For further information or to apply, please contact Jarmaine Lomax prior to April 3, 2017 at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 758-6723.